Search by Keyword
Stress management Tools.
• Take a deep breath in, through your nose, to a count of 4, and as you breathe in, tense your right fist and arm.
• Breathe out deeply through your open mouth, to a count of 6, and as you breathe out relax your fist and arm.
• Repeat for your left fist and arm.
• Repeat for your right foot and leg.
• Repeat for your left foot and leg.
• Relax then scrunch your face up like a monkey or an old Scotsman.
• Relax then tighten your stomach muscles.
• Relax then slowly turn your head around in a big circle 3 times.
• Relax then repeat 3 times in the other direction.
• Relax then raise your arm up high and waggle your fingers and wave your tenseness goodbye.